Change of Membership Status

All current members who wish to change their Membership type must submit a Change-of-Status form.

Trainee Members

When a Trainee Member either newly qualifies for Regular Membership or no longer qualifies for Trainee status, he/she may apply for Regular or Associate Membership. Learn about the different membership types »

Regular Members

Regular Members in retirement with at least ten years of Regular Membership in the Society may ask the Executive Director to petition the Membership Committee Chair to grant them Emeritus status.

Membership Types

Learn more about our 6 different memberships types.

Learn More