SSR Membership Brochure
Benefits of Membership:
- Free direct online access to the Society’s journal, Biology of Reproduction (BOR).
- Substantial savings of more than 50% on BOR publishing fees.
- Deeply discounted SSR Annual Meeting registration fees. For members, the discount is greater than total yearly membership dues!
- Online Career Center (with job listings and resume review – members can also list jobs for free).
- Collaboration, connection and career growth opportunities are offered through our Annual Meetings, online communities with a discussion forum and special research groups, and leadership roles within SSR.
- Representation at the national level and resources on policy issues such as research funding, stem cell research, animal use and ethics.
- Virtual mini-symposia, webinars, podcasts, member interviews, and other events that promote exemplary research in reproductive biology and development. The purpose of these events is to provide our community with educational content, technology updates, and the latest key discoveries. These events are free for SSR members and for a fee for non-members.
Individuals seeking new membership in the Society can join:
1) online at My SSR portal, OR
2) submit the 2022 Membership Application Form to email@example.com
3) information on SSR Membership Dues can be accessed here.
Applicants for Trainee status will also have to submit a signed letter from their major professor or mentor verifying trainee status; the letter may be on department letterhead, or the Mentor Signature Form may be used.
New Opportunity for Undergraduate Students to Join SSR!
This membership category has been created by SSR to encourage the diverse population of undergraduate students interested in reproductive biology to engage and learn more about our field, and to advance their studies.
Benefits to the student:
- Access to online communities
- Reduced registration fees to attend the annual meeting
- Access to all trainee events at the annual meeting, including the Trainee-Mentor Luncheon and Trainee Forum
- Access to online learning opportunities, including symposia and webinars.
Who can join? Any undergraduate student with a scientific interest in the field of reproductive biology shall be eligible for membership upon the recommendation of a regular member of SSR.
How much does it cost? This membership category is FREE. Join Now!
For additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org