The SSR Distinguished Fellowship recognizes active SSR members for their outstanding contributions to the field of reproductive biology and to the Society, illustrated by sustained high-impact research, leadership, service, and mentorship.
In addition to this prestigious recognition, SSR Distinguished Fellows will receive free SSR membership for one year and a waiver of publication costs in BOR for one manuscript. Manuscripts will undergo the standard BOR review process. Papers will be considered only after nominees have been notified of their Fellowship selection. SSR will reach out to elected fellows with a direct invitation to submit.
- Over 15 years of uninterrupted regular membership in the Society.
- Body of published research work in reproductive biology with transformative and enduring impact in the field.
- Evidence of leadership and service to SSR.
Application/nomination process and documents to be included:
- A nomination letter/statement that describes the body of published research work in reproductive biology with transformative and enduring impact in the field and the evidence of leadership and service to SSR. Limit to 3 single-spaced pages, PDF File
- A list of 25 publications highlighting up to 10 with a statement of impact. Limit the statement of impact to 2-3 lines per publication. PDF File
- Applicants may include a statement of transformative technologies and therapies that are directly attributed to the nominee’s research. Describe in 1,000 words or less.
- Applicants may consider the inclusion of evidence of academic legacy with active SSR membership among mentees and the sustained impact of the legacy. Describe in 1,000 words or less.
- Curriculum Vitae. PDF File
The deadline for submissions was October 1, 2022.
Fellows will be notified of their selection in late Fall 2022. New members will be inducted into the Fellowship at the 2023 SSR Annual Meeting in Ottawa, Canada.