An important function of the Society for the Study of Reproduction is acknowledging individuals who have made outstanding contributions to the scientific discipline of reproductive biology.
Members of the Society have the privilege and responsibility of nominating individuals for these awards. The process is straightforward. If more than one person is nominating, one person should be designated as the primary Nominator for future communications and be the sender of the following:
- A letter of nomination, no more than 4 pages in length.
- No more than two supporting letters from other individuals, each no longer than 2 pages in length. The Trainee Mentoring award may have up to 4 supporting letters, each no longer than 2 pages in length.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV). The CV should include:
- professional positions held,
- overview of research focus and seminal accomplishments,
- honors/awards received,
- special appointments (e.g. administrative positions, editorships),
- invited lectures/workshops/symposia,
- extramural funding/grant support,
- peer-reviewed publications and reviews that exemplify the criteria of the award (indicate the total number of publications at the beginning of this section).
See descriptions of individual awards for any other specific requirements.
Send nominating materials by December 3, 2018, to Dr. Vargheese Chennathukuzhi, Chair, SSR Awards.
Please send nomination materials in PDF format, and combine all nomination materials into one PDF file if possible. The preferred method is e-mail to facilitate prompt review by the entire Awards Committee, but please contact Dr. Krisher by email if you require a different method for or need assistance in sending any nomination documents.