The Janice Bahr Junior Scientist Travel Fund is a self-nominated award and was established in 2017 to recognize a Regular Member of the Society, an active Assistant Professor or position of similar rank on the tenure-track.
- Individual must be a regular member of SSR
- Provide proof of appointment as an Assistant Professor or position of similar rank and be less than 5 years into a tenure track/ similar appointment
- Be employed by a U.S or international academic institution
- Statement of Purpose - Please submit a statement (2-page maximum) describing your professional accomplishments that qualify you as a competitive applicant for the award. Specifically detail your accomplishments in the areas of research, education, and service.
- Recommendation Letters (sent directly to SSR)
- Curriculum Vitae
How to Apply:
SSR is no longer accepting nominations.
View previous Janice Bahr Junior Scientist Travel Fund recipients HERE